Friday 26 May 2017

Silkwood School Visit 2017

SILKWOOD SCHOOL VISIT 2017
Sorry about some faces being blacked out but it is, unfortunately in this world, a necessary thing.
I was very pleased to be invited, again, to Silkwood School to show and discuss my miniature models to the young children. If you would like to read more about it please click here.


I only had time to say my name and that the models were made from gourds before I was inundated with questions by over 50 children. These never stopped for the whole hour I was there, in-fact they only stopped because the teachers stopped it. It was amazing. I was being dragged by the hand to here and there to answer a question - "What is that made from? Why did you make this? How long did it take you to do this?" Amazing!

And do you know what was even more amazing? A young girl came up to me and said, "I think your models are just great. Keep up the good work." She then held up her two thumbs, I smiled and said, "Thank you." A memory that will last a life time.


No comments:

Post a Comment